Thursday 9 December 2021

WHAT IS MORE FUN THAN A No.10 CHRISTMAS PARTY?

 What could be more fun than a Christmas party at No 10 ( but without the disingenuous mock media outrage)? A finger up the bum while your cock is being sucked dry by your favourite erotic masseur of course.

With Christmas just around the corner and the misery of mask wearing and social distancing once more being imposed by government, then, surely, a little me time, being massaged with hot oils with a little kinky sexual adventure thrown in for good measure must be on the itinerary. All of this fun of course enjoyed in luxury discreet surroundings. If you would like to indulge in a little treat for yourself before the big day of family fun and frolics, which inevitably means lots of alcohol to remind yourself that you are having fun, honest, then with prices starting from £60 it is a treat you can afford without breaking the bank.

If you cannot see me in person please remember that the popular wank chat service is still available, and with easy ways to pay, ( minimum £10 for 10 minutes) and of course minutes not used can be carried.

To book either an appointment or a wank chat please give me a call on 07517 697569.

Sadly a few of my international clients have had to cancel appointments because of travel restrictions, but this just means that I have more availability on the run up to Christmas. I am open until 6pm Christmas Eve, then closed Christmas day and Boxing day, but back to normal service after that. I personally do not celebrate New Year, so I am available over the New Year period, but please try and book in advance if you wish to book over the New Year holiday period.

If I do not see any of my regular clients before Christmas, I will take this chance to wish them festive cheer and of course the same for all my new, old and future clients. Have a lovely Christmas and hope to meet you in the New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment