Monday 29 November 2021

TIME TO UNLOAD THOSE SACKS FOR CHRISTMAS

 Christmas is coming and Santa is desperate to empty his sacks and naturally I am willing to offer a helping hand.

Firstly, my apologies to anyone who has tried to book recently. Sadly once again I had a reaction to the booster jab for Covid-19 and had to have eight days off. Thankfully I am back to normal and willing and able to accommodate my clients with the now infamous warm oil massage and whatever dirty little kink they can invent in their fertile imaginations. 

It seems we are heading back to another semi-lockdown sadly with the awful face masks being enforced in public spaces. As far as I am aware this does not affect myself or my clients. 

I genuinely believe that I am exceptionally lucky with my clients who are almost always charming and I would like to thank the several clients who have arrived with small gifts, wine, champagne, chocolates, cock-rings, sex- toys and other items to show their appreciation. Thank you.

Talking about sex toys, several clients have enquired about oral simulation toys and vibrators etc including a simulated vaginal/anal toy which they can fuck while I fuck/rim them. These items can be expensive to buy and for hygiene reasons should be used only by one person. If clients do want to experiment with these toys but for various reasons are unable to keep them at home, I am happy to keep them for you to be used exclusively by you, on your visits. Discretion and hygiene, while still being adventurous and as dirty as possible, is probably the reason I have been so popular over now, 19 years in the business. Time does fly when you are having fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment