Friday 17 May 2013

THANK YOU FOR A COCK FILLED TWO WEEKS…



I have had a fantastic two weeks. Thank you to all my new clients and all my old clients who I have seen over the last two weeks. Seriously I have rimmed some of the nicest arseholes and fucked them hard and long over the last two weeks. I have also had my arse rimmed and fingered. One special guy in particular I will remember because he gave me one of the best finger fucks I have had in a long time. He had full finger inserted into my arse and then he rimmed around the ring while his finger was inside me…fuck Im hard thinking about it… and he managed to hit that perfect spot. I am sure I have a clit inside my arse hole. He told me afterwards that my arse ring gripped his finger so tight he thought it was there permanently….hmmm nice thought.
I would like to thank three people in particular who gave me my kinky special…..yes a nice piss shower. One who pissed in my mouth before turning me round and giving my arse hole a nice wash with his warm piss, another who pissed on me twice, after me first sucking him off in my mouth so that of course he was obliged to wash out the mess he had made and finally the piss king who over an hours appointment rimmed me, fingered me and I also fucked him three times, long and hard…..and best of all he pissed, and I mean pissed, a full LONG HOT PISS shower not once but five times… I was very wet and very, very, happy.
And of course I have given some people some wonderfully sex massages using warm oils, which is not only relaxing but so damned sexy. And remember of course everything is at your pace. You just want a massage and a wank that’s fine. One visitor had a massage and then asked me to jut watch him wank. Happy to do that especially when that guy shot enough man cream to fill a mug….mind you I would have preferred it all to have been in my mouth…but I am here to please.
So if your horny and fancy a sexy naked massage with a horny guy please do not be shy call Chris and visit Newcastle gay massage….Shy boys get no cock.

No comments:

Post a Comment