Wednesday 29 May 2013

EDINBURGH SOON

Soon I will be in Edinburgh for two days of fun. I am looking forward to plenty of cock, nice arses to rim, a few mouthfuls of hot man spunk and hopefully, if I am lucky, lots and lots of piss.

For me there is nothing like a nice warm shower of hot man piss or/and/ followed by a load of spunk shot out of some hunky Scottish balls (after  having given a good hard massage in all the right places) That would be my ideal of heaven and keep me coming back again and again to Edinburgh.

Please book early however I don't want to disappoint anyone... as if I would.

 In Edinburgh on the 3rd (limited availability) and all day on the 4th and morning of the 5th June.

Chris..Newcastle Gay Massage...just google for the best masseur in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment