Friday 7 June 2024

THE END IS NIGH..Yep, it is I think time to retire.

Dear readers and clients,

I knew when I moved house that my life would change, would become less hectic and more relaxed. I understood that I was likely to see fewer clients. I realised that having moved out of the urban Newcastle catchment area into Rural Northumberland that my business clientele, for example were hardly going to travel the best part of an hour to visit me. Plus I was only seeing regular clients, so limiting my ability to obviously attract new clients. I also knew that this new property is a project that will take probably three years to complete and so offered few of the luxuries or the space my clients had enjoyed in Newcastle. I knew this and thought I would see how things went. For the first few weeks I was actually very busy with many regulars making the effort to visit and lots of calls wishing me luck and promising to visit, (including from my favourite kinky piss guy). It was all going well. The past few weeks however have been very quiet, not even phone calls. I have therefore faced up to reality and decided to bring my retirement, which had been planned for the end of this year or early next year, forward. I have decided to bow out so I can concentrate on getting the renovations done to my new home. I can't complain because I have had nearly 25 years in the business, working in London, Edinburgh and of course Newcastle. I have met some lovely clients and had some memorable times which hopefully will provide plenty of inspiration for my erotic writing. I will keep this blog going to keep everyone informed of my writing etc. Perhaps in the future I may even come back into the erotic massage business, who knows. For now however I am retiring at the end of July. So if any clients would like to see me one last time do just give me a call. I will also keep the erotic wank chat service going, so if you fancy a dirty wank chat then give me a call.

I had the pleasure of entertaining a client a few days ago which still makes my arsehole tingle with delightful memories. Another daddy next door type he has big balls and a shortish but fat cock. After his shower he came into the room where I was kneeling naked on the bed and without a by your leave he slipped his hand between my legs and began to massage my balls while nuzzling my neck. It was very nice, but soon I was bent over, arse in the air and he was on his knees rimming my wrinkled bum hole with a passion, pushing his tongue deep into my welcoming arsehole so deep that I thought he was trying to clean my tonsils. Seriously, I have been arse-licked often but never so deep. I was in heaven as his tongue slipped in and out of my dirty arsehole and licked around the wrinkled rim and down to my balls. Pulling my cock back between my legs he slipped my knob-end into his mouth and gave me a deep blow job. After some minutes I indicted to change and I gave his arsehole a good hard licking, running my tongue down to his balls and back up to his arsehole once more. My cock was rock hard and I knew that he liked a good hard fuck and so, running my knob around his saliva wet shit-hole, I inserted first the knob-end and then drove my shaft ball deep in side his hole. I fucked his arse hard. Before long I felt myself approaching the climax and so telling him to lie on his back I straddled over his face, allowing him to once again sniff and lick my puckered hole while I wanked and with a sudden loud moan I squirted my spunk over his face. He had been wanting himself furiously while licking my arse and having received my load of cream he asked me to stick my arse in the air while he rubbed and wanked his cock against my arsehole until with a low groan he also exploded and I felt his hot spunk splash against my wet-hole. I like nothing better than a spunky arse and when he rubbed his spunk into my arse-cheeks and over my balls and cock  I was in heaven. If he had decided to clean up his mess with some hot man-piss, well, I would have been a very happy whore indeed. He didn't however, but left a happy chap, de-spunked and off to work he went with a smile.

So readers and clients. I hope that you enjoyed my sordid little tale of rimming and fucking and creamy spunk. If you did and you have seen me before please give me a call on 07517 697569 to book an appointment before I retire. If you are just a horny browser however then please call and book a wank-chat. I like it dirty, so anything goes within reason. Wank chat costs £1 a minute, minimum spend is £10 and minutes can be carried to future wanks.

Speak soon, happy wanking, 

Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment