Sunday 1 August 2021

THERE IS AN ART TO RIMMING.

 My favourite sexual act after being pissed on is being rimmed and rimming a nice clean arsehole. I was lucky enough to meet two excellent rimer's this past week and feel I must share the experience. The first was by a submissive slave who wanted to worship my arse and of course the puckered little hole. He began by being my naughty little dog who insisted on sniffing my arse through my white pants, pushing his nose deep into my arse crack, sniffing to make sure I was his master. It as not long, after I had given him a hard spanking, that he sneaked up behind while I was kneeling on the bed trying to read a dirty magazine and he pulling my pants down and stuffed his nose deep into my crack to sniff my exposed puckered arsehole. I naturally told him he was a very bad dog, but he was soon using his tongue in hard strokes to lick from my balls up and around my arsehole, really firm tongue strokes that had my cock stiff and dripping. I told hm that if he was going to lick my dirty arse he had better clean it properly, which he proceeded to do, pulling my cheeks apart and again with hard strokes of his tongue licked up and down over my arsehole, before pushing his tongue deep inside the puckered ring which had me moaning my appreciation. I had to stop him otherwise I would have squirted too soon. I told him again that he was very bad and had to have his arse spanked, which I did. He kept playing with his cock, so I pulled his balls and told him to stop playing with himself and lie on his back. I then straddled him and told him to stick his tongue deep inside my man cunt and I would reward him with his masters cream, shot straight into his mouth. Some guys just stick their tongue in your arse and kind of fuck your anus with their tongues, which is nice, but this guy stuck his tongue in and did a kind of circular motion while inside. The sensations that this tongue action caused was unbelievable  and it was not long before I shot my load deep into his mouth. As a reward for his tongue action, I kindly allowed him to wank himself over my arsehole and then, being a good dog, he naturally cleaned the mess he had made jerking his spunk over my puckered-hole, by licking it clean. If you have never had a slave lick spunk off your arsehole, then you are missing one of life's sweetest experiences.

My next rimming experience last week was with a first timer who wanted to lick a mans arse. I was naturally happy to help. Kneeling on the bed, head down, legs spread and arse in the air, I allowed him a good look at my exposed arsehole. It was not long before he was down on his knees and using his tongue, gently licking the puckered-hole, at first tentatively, but soon becoming bolder until he was pulling my arse cheeks apart and had his head buried between my arse-cheeks, licking my puckered-cunt like an old professional. He went for the tongue fucking motion, slipping his tongue inside the ring and out again, flicking his tongue in and out like a serpent. The sensation was delicious, especially when he reached between my legs and pulled gently on my balls while he tongued my bum-hole. He then stopped playing with my balls and began to stroke my cock, nearly bringing me to orgasm,  The sensation of being wanked and rimmed at the same time was sensational. It was so good that so that I soon had to stop him. He had mentioned that he wanted to be fucked and I of course wanted to oblige. We therefore finished ten minutes later with him on his back, his feet around my ears and my cock sliding in and out of his virgin arsehole After a few hard deep strokes of my cock he shot his load over his belly and chest. He left a very happy chap, and no longer a virgin to either arse licking or having a cock inserted in his rectum. 

I pride myself on my rimming and as my clients will confirm, few massages end without my tongue being inserted in a nice clean and tight arse. 

I hope that this coming week is as busy as last week and that my clients are as adventurous. I love my job, performing rimming on my clients especially, but when my clients please me, it makes the appointment extra special and more memorable, I hope.


No comments:

Post a Comment