Wednesday 19 May 2021

A NEW WEBSITE.

 I am currently working of revamping my website which will be published very soon, within the next couple of days. I thought that after lockdown it was time for a revamp. It is easier to negotiate, with a few new photos and links to the blog and to my kindle sales page for my book and short stories.

I am still working on my second book, another erotic blue classic for my fans to wank over, but I am also going to start writing short novellas, stories really, which will be available for download for 99p, which is a bargain I am sure you will agree. Each short story will include enough filth for at least two wank's... promise....

I am so pleased that lockdown is coming to an end. Clients are returning and business is slowly getting back to normal. In the meantime all precautions are bing taken, clean towels and all surfaces disinfected between clients. I am pleased to say that I have now had both my Covid-19 inoculations and I also had a recent health check. So raring to go and service those hard cocks waiting for a good massage.


If anyone has any ideas regarding scenarios for stories they would like to read please let me know. I have had a very sexually frustrating year with little cock, so I'm very horny and ready for some fun, in person or through fantasy writing. 

I realised recently that I have been in this business for nearly 19 years. I am now officially an old pro as they say. I have had lots of fun over the years and met some lovely gentlemen who have I hope enjoyed the service I offer. I do love my married men. Most are courteous and dirty minded, just the way I like it. I will take this opportunity again to state that I am a mature masseuse and if your kink is young skinny 19 year old twinks, then don't bother calling. If however you like the good looking guy next door type, then please call and I hope that I can provide you with a memorable experience.


Will post again soon when the new web site is launched.

Happy walking...Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment