Thursday 2 July 2020

Available To Meet Regular Clients. Dirty Chat.

Hi, just an update on what is happening.

Everything seems to be returning to some kind of normal again thankfully and so I am pleased to announce that I am seeing regular clients only for the next few weeks. So if you are feeling like a relaxing massage and a kinky happy ending then please call and book your appointment soon. I am so horny and desperate to get back to what I do best, sucking cock and rimming arseholes, a kink for which I am infamous.

I am also offering dirty wank chat for £1 per minute, minimum booking £10 for ten minutes, although I am not a clock watcher as my regulars know. I am un-shockable and love nothing better than talking dirty. So please give me a call to book a one to one appointment or a dirty wank chat.

Call Chris on 07517 697 569

No comments:

Post a Comment