Sunday 17 May 2020

Water-Sports Or Pissing For Fun and Other Kinks.



Ok, everyone knows that my favourite kink is to be pissed on. Not everyone is into this deviant pleasure and if your not that is fine. I am more than happy to see all my sexy clients regardless of their interest in my personal kink or not. As long as you enjoy massage and enjoy having fun or receiving fun that is all that really matters. I am writing this post for those who do not know much about pissing for fun or how to prepare or what to do.

Preparation.

Easy really, either drink lots of water before an appointment. About three pints an hour before should insure that you are bursting for a piss and more importantly for those to be pissed on, that your piss is clear and not too salty. If its a long appointment you may want to drink more water during the appointment. I have known some foreign clients who take a tablet to help them pee, but that is up to the individual and medically speaking I cannot suggest this is a good thing or not. 

During the appointment.

Those who have visited my studio know that the main massage area is fully tiled, walls and floor, so that you can basically piss wherever you think is kinky to experiment, because its easy to disinfect and clean the area afterward. I also have a large wet room area which is the most obvious place, and a deep free standing bath, but it depends on how inventive you want to be. I enjoy being pissed on everywhere on my body, except my hair and head. I do not mind in the mouth ( but that is my prerogative) and love having my arsehole pissed on, the sensation is delicious. I am truly at your mercy so to speak.

Cleanliness and Hygiene.

Many people think being pissed on is unhygienic. The truth is that piss straight from the tap as it were is fine provided those being pissed on have no cuts etc on their skin and in the mouth provided those doing the pissing are healthy. Is there any health risks? Of course, every intimate sexual act carries a health risk, as does crossing the road. In over 17 years of providing adult services I have been lucky in never catching anything. Why? Perhaps luck, but also, despite the fact that I sound like a bit of a dirty pervert in these blog post, I am actually very careful about what I do with whom and I, after 17 years, know what to look for regarding clients who may have something unhealthy etc. I am also tested regularly, so my health is pretty good and I intend keeping it that way while having fun. So, don't be shy and try experimenting.

Rimming.

I am infamous for my rimming. I enjoy rimming a mans arse, seriously, after water-sports, its my next serious kink. There is nothing like a long deep rimming, running my tongue from your balls up to and around your arsehole is often enough to make you squirt, as many clients can verify.

Preparation for the client.

When a client arrives I always ask them to have a shower and to wash front and back. This means, not just your cock and balls but your arse and more importantly, your arsehole. You will only receive the full rimming experience if you are spotlessly clean. Some clients douche as well before they arrive, this is helpful if you are going to get fucked or fingered. Remember I am not into scat and I do not think many of my clients are either. So, its cleanliness all the way.


Fingering.

Preparation for the client, see above. I usually insert only a third of a finger and use a condom on my finger(s) if the client is really into fingering and likes to be deep fingered using one, two or more fingers. With plenty of lube this is a great way to reach orgasm either by being fingered while being wanked or sucked. For couples, try being fingered while fucking your partner. 
I personally adore being fingered by clients, though few do it correctly, but those who do it can make me have an internal orgasm, which is you have never had one is far more intense than a straight forward orgasm where you ejaculate. 
A good fingering (especially if you have a tight arsehole like me) is all about using plenty of lube and taking your time. Just jabbing your finger in is not good and can be painful. Time, patience and talking dirty helps.:}

Oral.

Who does not like oral, getting their cock sucked? I love sucking cock and licking balls, but only if you are clean. I normally do oral without a condom because I cannot stand the taste of condoms, but if you are not clean then I reserve the right to use one. If you are sucking me, please do not use your teeth. Seriously, teeth and sensitive cock-ends, do not mix well and some guys, perhaps not used to sucking a guys cock can forget to cover their teeth with their lips when sucking. Just think and perhaps copy my example when I suck you. Just a little hint.

Caning and Spanking.

I do role play as discussed on a previous blog and offer spanking and caning. No preparation required really, just be clean and state exactly what you require. I do not mind being lightly spanked if you want to chastise me for being naughty. Just a suggestion.

Looking forward to seeing clients. Remember you can also call me for dirty chat at £1 a minute with carious ways to pay. Give me a call to book an appointment or organise a wank chat on 07517 697 569




No comments:

Post a Comment