Thursday 19 March 2020

Stopping Personal One To One Appointments With New Clients

Stopping personal appointments with new clients (until further notice).

Sadly I am going to have to stop seeing any new clients for the forseable future. Watching the news and listening to the advice being given by the government this would seem to be the sensible course of action. Apart from the health risks relating to Coronavirus, I worry that the situation may begin to deteriorate regarding law and order and people in my profession are vulnerable because we have to work alone in order to remain legal.  I will still see regular clients.

I am not closing down altogether however. I am going to concentrate on dirty phone chat. Give me a call on 07517 697569 . There are a number of ways to pay and I charge £1 a minute and you can bank minutes, so, if you book 30 minutes and only use 10, then you can bank the remaining 20 minutes for use later. If you are an old client or a regular to my blog you will know that I like it dirty and that I am un-shockable (although no underage please).

I am also going to write some short stories which will be available on Kindle which I hope to make available for around £1/1.99 which I hope you will buy. During this difficult time I need your support financially. This is my only source of income and I hope my clients will understand and continue to support me and enjoy the services I offer even if I cannot at present see you on a one to one basis. Some regular clients are paying toward future one to one appointments. If you are in a position to do this then all monies will be gratefully received and banked for future appointments.

Well I hope everyone will keep safe and I hope normal service will resume as soon as possible.

My regards and my best wishes and please keep horny :-)


Chris, the now very frustrated Harlot.

No comments:

Post a Comment