Saturday 16 August 2014

A Naughty New Service

I am happy to announce a naughty new service. From today I am able to offer dirty telephone chat. So if your have a morning glory, stuck in a hotel, or just feeling horny and unable make an appointment, you can give me a call on   07053 580510  and be as dirty as you like at a price of around 50p per minute, depending on if you use a land line or mobile.

If you have read my blog you know how dirty I can be, son now its up to you to tell me how dirty you can be. Giving me a dirty telephone call would be a great way to get to know me before booking an appointment.

When you do want to make an appointment, just call my normal mobile line 07517 697 569 but please note that this line is for appointments only. If you want to talk dirty, and you can be really dirty, please call my special, very dirty chat line:-

07053 580 510

No comments:

Post a Comment