Friday 12 July 2013

KINKY, SEXY, EDINBURGH

Hi,

Just to let everyone know that I am back in Edinburgh on the 29/30/31st of July and this time I have booked a discreet, comfortable apartment near to the Edinburgh botanical gardens. Easy to find and with street parking.

I have already had a number of enquiries so please book early if you would like a sexy naked massage experience with lots of kinky extras. Fans of this blog will know exactly what I mean by that.

I have been really busy recently. writing and of course meeting lots of new kinky clients. One memorable experience was with a very pleasant guy who was so pleased he came back two days in a row. Huge thick cock and a pair of nice swinging balls that were a delight to gobble. He also had a very nice arsehole, nicely ridged, which I of course began to lick, suck and bite while I was wanking him off. He also liked a good fingering, which I was happy to give him, inserting two fingers into his tight little man cunt while I wanked and sucked on his thick cock. When he shot his load it filled my mouth and dribbled down my chin. There is nothing better than a mouthful of hot man cream straight from the udder.

I of course told him about my favourite kink and he obliged by returning the following evening with a full bladder. He delighted me by giving me a good hosing down, washing my rock hard cock in fresh, hot piss and turning me around with my arse in the air so that he could aim directly onto my arsehole. I was in heaven. He then wanted a massage which I began by working my fingers around his arsehole before inserting first one and then two fingers so that I was able to give him a deep prostrate massage. I then got him to kneel on the massage table while I inserted a thick dildo into his arsehole and began to fuck him, all the time wanking and sucking on this thick cock until he exploded, shooting spunk all over my face. I was very happy. Hoping if he visits again he might want to try a real cock in his cunt...well why not.

So guys looking forward to Edinburgh. Hope it is as sexy as last time and that you Scottish guys are still as kinky as ever.

Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment