Sunday 16 June 2013

SUNDAYS ARE QUIET BUT ALL BOOKED AND READY FOR YORK

Sundays are quiet days usually. On the plus side it has given me an opportunity to organise for my trip to York.
I have booked a hotel as promised near the station, which is easy to find, discreet, and near to a pay and display car park.

I will be available for an appointment from 2 pm on Monday 24th. I am charging £50 for a half hour and £70 for an hour and I will do quickies at £30.

The half hour and hour+ appointments will include, if you wish, massage and of course a happy ending. Anyone who is a fan of this blog will know that my idea of a happy ending can mean anything from a wank, a blowjob, a good fingering naturally is included. I also fuck, (top only) and suck and rim and of course if you are the man for the job I love nothing better than a good hose down with some hot man piss.
And of course I do" cum in mouth"...what a waste otherwise.

After my recent visit to Edinburgh you guys in York have some serious competition to beat so I hope you are up to the job...only teasing.

I welcome all kinds of guys. Most of the men I see are married guys looking for a bit of discreet dirty fun, which is ideal for me. I see all ages from young inexperienced virgins to older guys wanting a chat and a fumble....All are welcome and hopefully will leave with a smile.

I can do longer appointments if wanted and happy to visit city centre hotels if that is easier for guys staying in the centre of York.

Hopefully the weather will be nice and I will get a chance to go exploring. If not, I am sure I will have plenty of cock to keep me happy which will give me lots of dirty stories to tell on this blog and in my next dirty book.

So please book early to avoid disappointment.

Chris.






No comments:

Post a Comment