Wednesday 12 June 2013

"MY DIRTY MEMOIRS," ARE STILL AVAILABLE.



Remember "My Dirty Memoirs," is now available to download onto Kindle for your entertainment. If you are looking for something to keep you, "UP," all night, then this is the book you have been looking for. Filled with the lusty and often quite disgusting, recollections of my early adventures fucking on the farm with farm lads, huntsmen and rugby players, and then everything I got upto at college, this book lives up to its title as a, "dirty," book, in fact it is filthy, so please do not be shy.  Treat yourselves to a very dirty read. It has already had one five star review, but I am sure you will give it many more.

All the guys coming forward to see me in York, and Edinburgh, and Bath, should perhaps treat themselves to this book. It will be just a little taster of what you can expect when you visit me.

Competitively priced at £2.99, you can't complain, and I promise that you will not be disappointed. Already working on the next lot of adventures.

Chris.









No comments:

Post a Comment