Friday 17 May 2013

VISITING EDINBURGH SOON....

Just a little note to say that I will be in Edinburgh for a very brief visit on the 3rd June for one afternoon only. I am staying in the centre of town just off the royal mile and will have limited afternoon and early evening appointments. Possibly some late as well.

I will be offering one rate massage appointment with of course all the extras. I have not fucked any tight Scottish arseholes for a long time and of course would love to try the Scotish waterworks..getting hard again thinking about that.

I know how horny Scotsmen can be in private and of course I offer discreet little liaisons for married men and horny kinky guys so please watch the website at Newcastle Gay Massage for details and please book early to avoid any disappointments.

If I meet lots of horny guys you never know I may make a visit to Scotland a regular thing. I love Edinburgh. I see lots of Scots guys who are in Newcastle on business so hopefully I may see them more regularly if I am in their home city.

Can't wait..

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment