Saturday 25 July 2020

WANK CHAT

I have been erm, impressed by how dirty my clients can be. There are some serious perverts out there.  I have heard fantasies that even made me blush and that's not easy to achieve. Seriously how many tongues and cocks can you insert at the same time into one tight little arsehole. Well according to one client two cocks and one willing tongue while his mouth is dribbling three loads of spunk and being cleaned by a heavy flow of piss from two guys eager to help out.  That was a mild fantasy.

My own arsehole may not have had much in the way of personal attention recently but its had more fingers and tongues inserted in fantasy wank chat than the busiest cabin boy on a long lonely sea voyage.... that's another fantasy. Just as well I love the taste of spunk because I've had to swallow gallons.

So if you have been missing out on the fun then give me a call and have a wank chat. Its £10 for 15 minutes, and you can bank left over time. So if you want to book an hour for £40 you can call back several times until your hour is used up, unless you fancy a long hours session.. Yes I have reduced my price slightly on request. I aim to please and since wank chat has been so popular I thought it only reasonable to please my clients in every way I possibly can.

I also offer text wank for those who cannot speak on the phone but fancy some dirty sex text. I charge £10 per 100 texts.

To book an appointment  or a wank chat call 07517 697569 for details on how to book.

Happy wanking.

Chris.


No comments:

Post a Comment