Monday 26 May 2014

FUCKING REGULARS...DIRTY


I have a regular who loves having my cock inside his arse. I have been seeing him for some time and because he is a tradesman he occasionally does jobs around the house for an agreed amount of free fucks, equivalent to roughly the price of the jobs he does. Its an arrangement that suits both of us. I suppose it is a form of sex barter.

Last time he visited he wanted a gentle massage to get him in the mood. He is a regular so I know his arshole well. Always clean and shaved. A real pleasure to rim. The massage was brief because he has this way of lying so that his round man cunt winks at me inviting my tongue to give it a good licking. Too much temptation. So to cut a short story even shorter it was not long before I had my tongue buried in his arsehole, licking around the rim, and biting the inside of his arse cheeks, which drives him crazy.

His arsehole was moist with my saliva as he pushed himself onto my tongue and he was soon lifting his arse to allow me better access. As I dipped my tongue into his arsehole I took advantage of his raised arse and slipped a hand under his balls so that I could squeeze them gently while I continued to lick him out.
While I was doing this he slipped one leg off the massage table which meant that his arse cheeks where fully spread, giving me more than a good view, he was offering easy access. My cock was dribbling by this point and his arse hole was just at the exact height for me to slide my cock in to his cunt and obviously I did, ball deep. He groaned as I slipped my ful cock length in. I held him still for a second or two until he became used to my fat cock inside him, then I began to fuck, pumping in and out. I admit I have not had such a delicious fuck for a long time. I had total access and could watch my fat cock slip in and out as I hammered his cunt hole. Delicious.

I could have carried on ramming him, but being a selfish cunt (only joking) he decided he had cramp and so we made our way through to the bedroom. Laying on my back he slipped his oiled arsehole over my cock end and began to fuck himself, riding my cock like a cowboy. I could feel myself nearing the moment of climax, but I needed to take control. So pushing him over, with out removing my cock from his arse, I grabbed both his legs and pushed them back so that his ankles were round his ears, then I began to really ride his cunt hard, making him moan with pleasure as my cock hammered in and out like a well oiled piston.
Hammering his arse with full strokes from cock end to ball deep it was not long before I eventually exploded, shooting jet after jet into his hole. A most delicious fuck.

He had not yet cum, so laying down on the bed, he squatted over my chest so that his cock was over my mouth. I meantime slipped two fingers deep into his hole and began to frig him while he wanked. A few seconds latter a low groan signaled his climax as he exploded, covering my face in hot globules of creamy spunk.


Very nice I though as I washed up after he had left. Nothing like dirty fucking your tradesman. And better still, next time he has to pay...he knows the rules...until I need more work done of course..

No comments:

Post a Comment