Wednesday 8 February 2023

A BELATED HAPPY NEW YEAR...

 A belated happy New Year to all my readers and clients old and new. December and January turned out to be very busy months with lots of new clients as well as my regular guys who called in to have a little fun and I hope left relaxed and happy. I am here to please and do my very best to make sure that every appointment is extra special, of course I may not always succeed, but I do do my best and since the majority of my clients return again and again, then I must be doing something right.

This is a funny old business where so much depends on chemistry, that is some form of connection being made between myself and my client. Trust is important and communication; but even more important is that something which makes an appointment extra special as opposed to being just good or worse, never again, which I hope is a rare occurrence. What that something is I have no idea, but I suppose it is about finding what the client really wants and turning a fantasy into a reality. Sometimes however things do not work out as expected. A good example is my meeting three wank chat clients in person over the Christmas period. Two of the appointments went brilliantly and a great time was had. One client however arrived, started the appointment and then got cold feet and apologising asked to leave. I think in twenty years I have had at most five clients who could not go through with an appointment so I was a little shocked. I guess it proves that fantasy is very different from reality and since most of my clients identify as straight, nervousness over the reality of actually sucking a cock proved overpowering. Who knows what goes on in peoples minds. sometimes I with that I could mind read because it would make my job much easier.

It is worth remembering that even though I have been in this business for almost 20 years, that I am just as nervous as many of my client on the first booking because obviously I have no idea what the client expects, likes or how adventurous they want to be. I do not think many clients themselves know until they arrive and then things happen and are either enjoyable or not. I had a client once who joked what an easy and enviable job I had, having sex all day. I asked him if he could genuinely be charming and welcoming to a gorgeous fit 20 year old, which for most would be easy, but then be equally welcoming to an overweight 50 year old and then an 80 year old man or perhaps a client in a wheelchair? I think it then dawned on him that there are skills required to this job that he had not thought about and indeed which many people who come into this business do not think about either. You have to show equal respect and passion for every gentleman who turns up, regardless of their age, social background, or physical attractiveness. 

Before I recall a couple of my more memorable appointments over the holiday season: can I ask everyone who is or who intends becoming a client to store my telephone No because I have a feeling that there could be issues raised over the looming online protection bill that could see websites and blogs being closed and they do this without notification. I recently had my twitter account pulled with no reason given and no right of appeal. I am very careful not to publish anything that goes against their rules, but anyone working in this industry sadly gets used to being periodically targeted and closed down for no reason. I immediately started a new twitter account which is up and running and so far without problems, but you never know. So I urge everyone to store my telephone number discreetly, which I know my regulars do already.  My number, as always is 07517 697569 and my Twitter ID is @newcgaymassage1

I have discovered a deliciously obscene sex position which my clients seem to love. It began when a regular client popped in for some fun which began, as always, with a back massage with warm oil. My hands soon began to stroke down the crack of his arse and around his balls and as he spread his legs I began to stroke his puckered arsehole. This client has an almost perfect arsehole, beautifully puckered and slightly raised so that when my tongue licked around his hole, it followed a perfect twitching, puckered, ring. It was not long before he raised his arse, allowing me to play with his dangling balls and to stroke his hard cock. Eventually, getting on all fours on the massage table, his arsehole level with my face, I was able to tongue fuck his hole which provocatively contracted in spasms around my tongue in response while I wanked his hard cock which was dribbling profuse amounts of pre-cum from the piss -hole. Eventually he slipped off the table and I was on my knees and and ready to receive a glorious face fuck. His thick shaft slid deep into my throat, making me gag, not that I complained, there is something in my sexual make-up that enjoys a little submissiveness and a mans thick cock rammed down my throat on this occasion had me rock hard and begging for more. The salty taste of his salty pre-cum was unbelievably erotic.

After a good face fuck and some more deep rimming as he bend over the massage table, we eventually moved through to the bedroom. I have a large mirror at the side of the bed where guys like to watch themselves being fucked or sucked or whatever. On this occasion I lay on the bed with my head over the edge and indicated at first that he should resume face fucking me, which he did. After a while he pulled out and I manoeuvred him so that his arse was above my face and he was facing the mirror. I told him to give me his arsehole and so squatting slightly over my face he lowered himself so that I was able to lick and suck and tongue fuck his arsehole while also running my tongue from his balls to his anus, which I greedily sucked and tongue fucked. I also took time to suck on his balls greedily taking both testicles into my mouth. Eventually he could stand no more of my mouth and tongue working their magic and squatting over my face so that my tongue was able to slide effortlessly in and out of his by now slightly gaping arsehole, I soon heard him moan loudly as wanking furiously he released a never ending jet of creamy spunk which splattered in thick globules of glistening spunk all over the mirror. 

Several of my clients, new and regulars have since ended their massage by assuming this position and have left happy chaps, de-spunked and ready to face the day.

Remember that if you cannot see me in person that you can book a dirty wank chat at £1 a minute with a minimum £10 spend and of course spare minutes can be carried forward. 

To book an appointment in person or a wank chat please give me a call on 07517 697569 and remember if you can to store the number. 

Happy wanking, but remember it is always nicer to have a willing mouth available.

Take care:

Chris 




.

No comments:

Post a Comment