Thursday 21 December 2023

MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR...

Dear readers, just a very short post to wish all my clients a lovely Christmas and a Happy New Year. I am sure my readers will appreciate the Christmas picture which made me chuckle. I am working over Christmas ( not Christmas day obviously) but have decided that I will only be seeing regular clients. I am of course still offering wank chat to everyone.

Hopefully next time I post I will have a moving date. I cannot wait now as I sit surrounded by packed boxes and all the debris associated with packing.

No dirty story this time.... but I will post a really dirty memory next post

Take care and have a lovely festive break.

Chris .

Call 07517 697569 to book an appointment or wank chat charged at £1 per minute, minimum £10 and unused minutes can of course be carried forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment