Sunday 2 April 2023

WHAT TO DO WITH MY BLOG .

 This is a very short post. 

I have been wondering recently what to do with my blog. Do I keep it as it is or shall I develop it into more of a dirty story blog to help sell my erotic writing or shall I go more into the politics of the job itself and talk more about being a sex worker and about clients etc. I would love some feed back on what you, my readers would like to read. My clients are the reason that I exist and I aim to please. 

I am thinking about releasing my new book in 3 stages and charging £1.99 for each edition of chapters. They are all very erotic and guaranteed two wanks minimum per chapter. Do you all think that this would be a good idea. I am sure sales would prompt me to write quicker and devote more energy to the project. Would you be willing to purchase special addition copies, which would be more expensive or perhaps clients may like to buy disks with the stories on or have files with chapters sent direct to them on receipt of monies. Please let me know your thoughts.

Please reply in comments or text if that is easier etc.

Call Chris to book a wank chat or massage appointment on 07517697569 

chris. 

No comments:

Post a Comment