Saturday 20 August 2022

COMMENTS..

 Just a quick post regarding comments. It may surprise everyone that I have not bothered looking at comments until today and having got rid of all the rubbish spam I have only had two comments despite this site getting thousands of views. NOW, I know how popular this site is and I know that a lot of my regulars view it to keep up to date about what is gong on and to read the stories and to have a wank. Nothing wrong with a good wank. All the stories on here are true encounters with clients. I also have a book out (link below) which is still selling well and I am still working on a new erotic book which I hope to have finished for this Christmas. Fingers crossed. So if you like the blog please tell me and if you like any particular stories or have suggestions, please let me know, (all legal of course).

It would be nice to hear more from my readers, about which stories you like, what you think of the site and the blog and if you have booked an appointment either for a meeting or a phone wank chat, then a little review would be nice. I have various text reviews, but again I have not published any, because, I am glad to say, I have not felt the need to do so. All reviews will be anonymous or using a pseudonym of course and I am sure there are ways to be discreet regarding leaving comments on here. 

Thats all. Happy wanking.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/My-Dirty-Memoirs-Christopher-Harlot-ebook/dp/B00BGUHA7E

Chris. 

1 comment:

  1. Love the stories. Wish I had the money! Would love a good massage never mind trying what would be my first cock. I do promise that I will be in touch one day

    ReplyDelete