Tuesday 10 December 2013

BIG BALLS...And I'm Back And Dirtier Than Ever


Hi everyone. It seems ages since I last posted anything but the last couple of months have, in one way or another, been very busy. I have fully recovered from my illness thankfully, (nothing sexual I hasten to add) and have had a mountain of personal and work stuff to catch up with. The erotic massage is now fully back in business and once again I am hoping to visit my favourite destination Edinburgh, in the New Year.

Of course when I was ill I could think of nothing but cock and since starting back to work I have enjoyed one long, cock sucking, arse fucking, pissing, festival. I know of course that my readers like to know the gory, lust filled details of my adventures, so I will begin by relating one recent encounter with a very nice chap who visited me for an hours massage appointment. I had seen him before, when he had been quite shy, but this time he was rampant and ready for action.

He is a muscular guy in his late thirties, fit with a nice hairy chest, and a very thick and long circumcised cock, but best of all he has huge bollocks, the sort that swung as he walked. I noticed with glee that he was already semi hard as he dried himself after his shower and as I watched him walk over to the massage table, balls swinging, especially so as he hoisted himself on to the table, I knew this was going to be a fun appointment.

I began the massage as usual by rubbing the hot oil over his back, but to be honest I was so fucking horny after watching his balls swinging inches from my face as he had climbed onto the table that I soon had my fingers down the crack of his arse where I began to rub and probe his puckered man cunt. Teasing his tight arsehole with my fingers soon had him moaning like a little bitch on heat. Knowing, being a fuck expert, that he was horny as fuck and ready I slipped a finger into his arsehole, just a little, and then as he lifted his arse just slightly, I slipped my hand around his heavy balls and began to pull on them gently. His balls felt soft and big and round in my hand as I caressed them in their soft sack, pulling on them gently but firmly. I love the feel of big balls and of course I could not help myself. My regulars all know that I like nothing better than to get my tongue rammed up a tight arsehole and so I soon had my face between the tight butt cheeks of this guys arse and began licking his puckered hole like a slut possessed.

As I slurped away at his tight man cunt I was all the time pulling on those low hanging bollocks which had him moaning with pleasure and pushing his arse hard against my face. I was in heaven, as was he, which became more obvious when he slipped half off the table, leaving one leg raised, so that I could have full access to his arsehole and balls. I fell onto my knees where I had a really good view of his hanging bollocks and of his puckered arsehole wet with my saliva. I then began to lick and bite his arse hole and to suck on his balls while I wanked his big horse cock. I felt like a real fucking dirty whore...I love dirty sex.

Eventually he pulled away and standing before me pushed me back slightly. I was still on my knees, and he held his still hard cock a couple of inches from my mouth, and then, smiling wickedly, he released a jet of hot piss that sprayed over my face and showered over my chest and cock and balls. There is nothing like a hot piss shower. I love being pissed on, the feeling of submission and the hot piss pouring over me had me mad with passion. When he had finished pissing I leaned forward and took his salty, moist cock in my mouth and began to deep throat him, all the time caressing his big balls, pulling on them gently. I could feel his knob end rubbing the back of my throat, making me gag, but I did not care, his cock tasted delicious.

Reluctantly he pulled his cock from my mouth and indicated that I stood. He then bent me over the massage table and putting his hand between my legs forced my legs apart so that he had access to my arsehole. On his knees he then pulled my arse cheeks apart and applied his hot tongue to my arsehole and began to lube me up with his tongue. The delicious sensations of his strong tongue licking around my butt hole had me squirming and moaning as I wanked my cock. When he thought I was wet enough he began to frig me, first with one finger, and then with two. He had me now, he could have done whatever he had wanted with me. I love being tongued and fingered. He frigged my arse for for a long time, spitting on my arsehole and on his fingers to make sure I was moist so that his fingers could slide easily in and out of my tight man cunt.

All the time, while he was pleasuring me, I was moaning and wanking myself. After a while he stood up and I immediately fell back onto my knees and again took his huge cock into my mouth. As he began to face fuck me I slipped my hand behind his balls and inserted first one finger and then two fingers into his tight arsehole and began to frig him as he fucked my mouth. It did not take long before he climaxed, filling my my mouth with hot spunk that dribbled out of my mouth and down my chin onto my chest. As he emptied his balls into my mouth I could feel his thick cock jerking in my mouth and I could not help but think that I am so lucky to be doing a job that gives, pleasure, that is pleasurable, and for which I get paid. And this guy gave me a nice tip as a thank you. Super nice I thought.

As he left I squeezed his bulge and was delighted to feel that he was still semi hard. I had done my job well. Can't wait for his next visit and what he may want to do then.

I'm rock hard after writing this. I have so many wonderful experiences to reveal in my next book of memoirs. Remember guys that “My Dirty Memoirs” by Christopher Harlot, is still available on Amazon Kindle. An excellent Christmas gift to yourselves. I am also available most days for appointments up to Christmas, CUM soon.


Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment